In-ground worm farms are easy-care and do not require castings to be harvested. Instead, the worms work in a sustainable system of delivering the castings directly into the surrounding soil. For this reason, the Worm Feast is fantastic in a vegetable bed, to nourish and feed your veggies for a really tasty, lush crop.
Once established, this unit will process 1-2kg of kitchen scraps every week. For families that produce more organic waste, Tumbleweed recommends installing multiple Worm Feast units, as a scaled recycling solution.
To start this worm farm, we recommend 500 composting worms. Worms not included.
Dimension: 31.4cm x 31.4cm x 51.5cm
- Australian Made
- Perfect for use with Greenlife Raised Garden Beds and Planters
- Compact and easy composting
- Suitable for all garden types
- Composts organic waste fast
- Locking Lid
- Instruction booklet
- Dimensions assembled: 31.4cm Diameter x 51.5cm Height
- Material: 100% recycled plastic