There are 2 locking options at the front of the unit, meaning you can just lock the doors and have the lid still able to be opened or lock the lid and the doors together so it needs to be unlocked to open at all.
The gas strut lid is a great feature, it has a spring mechanism which allows you to give the lid a flick up and it will then open on its own and remain in the open position until you move the lid down, then it will self close. This hands free system makes it easy to put your rubbish into wheelie bins or access anything else within the unit.
The STORE-IT-OUT MAX is ideal for storing playground equipment and toys at kindergartens and preschools ensuring that the play areas are kept tidy and safe. It is also great for storing wheelie-bins out of sight – it will comfortably fit 2 of the 240 litre bins.
The STORE-IT-OUT MAXI is easy to assemble using common household tools and can be installed on any firm, level surface – no slab is needed as the floor panel is an integral part of the design.
The UV-stabilised poly resin plastic construction is sturdy and very low maintenance, as it will not rust, dent or peel. There are good reasons why plastics such as polypropylene resin are used for sheds and outdoor cabinets these days. Outdoor storage solutions are becoming more popular – people are realising that it makes sense to use weather proof outside storage units to store pool equipment, garden tools and supplies, sporting gear and toys rather than using up valuable storage space inside. Keter and other manufacturers such as Suncast and Palram specialise in not only plastic outdoor storage boxes and cabinets, but also in a wide range of plastic garden sheds which are ideal for larger items of garden equipment, bikes and sporting equipment as well as workshop benches and tools.
KETER STORE-IT-OUT MAX features include:
- Dimensions: External – 1455mm W x 820mm D x 1250mm H, Internal 1320mm W x 760mm D x 1100mm H
- Manufactured from all-weather UV-stabilised plastic poly resin
- Available in Black Grey
- No concrete slab needed – floor is an integral part of the structure
- Easy to assemble with common household tools
- Maintenance free – will not rust, dent or peel
- Lockable – lock not included
- Gas strut supports for easy lid opening
- Weather resistant, ventilated indoor or outdoor storage for garden tools and supplies
- Will store two 240 litre wheelie bins
- Includes support kit for wooden shelves (shelves not included)
- 2 year limited warranty
- some postcodes are restricted and if can’t be delivered to a refund will be issued