- Easy turn Gear system and handle make turning compost 3 times easier
- Rotation locking selector for both directions and ‘free turning option’
- 245lt capacity
- Extra strong barrel and frame
- Open frame design to allow for the easy collection of ready to use compost.
- Plenty of room for a compost cart or bucket to slide in underneath
- Sliding access doors
- Rodent proof
- Multiple adjustable air vents
- UV protected
- Divider included allowing for the creation of 2 x separate compartments
- Zinc and powder coated
- Designed in Australia
- 5-year Warranty
- Capacity: 245lt
- Dimensions: 105cm (W) x 71cm (D) x 113cm (H)
- Maze Code: MCT-D245-EASYT+cart
A key feature is the two compartments which means you never stop composting. When the first compartment is full, you start on the second compartment. Once this side is full the first side is ready to empty, and the cycle continues.
The strongly reinforced barrel has been UV protected and contains multiple air vents to promote aerobic decomposition. The large opening and sliding doors allow for the easy addition of waste and collection of ready compost.
A very unique feature is the gear and handles which ensures easier turning of the drum and the geared ratchet will automatically lock rotation in any position.
The frame is powder-coated zinc and its open front design allows for easy access to a collection of ready to use compost from the barrel with plenty of room for a compost cart or bucket to slide in underneath. By rotating the door to face down you are able to slide the door open and let the compost fall into the cart.
Developed and designed in Australia by Maze, the new 245lt Tumbler is sure to take care of all your composting needs for a very long time.